Sweet & Sour Tri-Tip Rice Bowls Recipe
We love homemade Fried Rice in our family and with the Minute® Ready to Serve Rice, it’s even quicker and easier to make! For our recipe, we created Sweet & Sour Tri-Tip Rice Bowls. They were super easy to make and so delicious!!!
For our recipe, we used the Minute® Ready to Serve White rice, which is a long grain natural white rice. This white rice is great for a quick, healthy snack or mealtime side-dish. You can cook the Ready to Serve rice in the microwave or on the stove.
SWEET & SOUR TRI-TIP
– Cooked and sliced tri-tip
– 1/3 cup white vinegar
– 6 tablespoons brown sugar
– 2 tablespoons ketchup
– 2 teaspoons soy sauce
– 2 teaspoons cornstarch
– 4 teaspoons water
In a medium saucepan, combine the white vinegar, brown sugar, ketchup, and soy sauce, and bring to a boil. Stir the cornstarch and water in a separate bowl and then add to the saucepan, stirring continuously until the mixture has thickened. Mix the sauce with the meat in a large bowl. Serve over homemade fried rice.
HOMEMADE FRIED RICE
– Minute® Ready to Serve White rice
– Vegetable Oil
– Baby Corn
– Green Onions
– Soy Sauce
– Sesame Oil
1. Heat the Minute® Ready to Serve White rice in the microwave (as much as you want to prepare and eat).
2. Cook the baby corn, peas, and sliced green onions in vegetable oil in a wok or frying pan until tender.
3. Add the prepared rice to the vegetable mixture and stir. Add Soy Sauce and Sesame Oil to taste and then stir.
4. Add egg and stir rice mixture until egg is fully cooked.
5. Serve Sweet & Sour Tri-Tip over the Homemade Fried Rice mixture. Enjoy!!
Minute® Ready to Serve Rice is an ideal portable solution for lunch or breakfast because you can eat it on the go, straight from the cup. In just 60 seconds, you have fully cooked rice for any meal or snack. You’ll never get bored with your lunch since there are 10 flavorful and wholesome varieties. If you’re looking for a healthy option, Minute® Ready to Serve Rice provides easy portion control since it’s conveniently packaged in two individual single-serve cups.
Visit http://www.minuterice.com/ for recipes, including Minute® Ready to Serve Stir it Up recipe ideas and more information about the Minute® Rice family of products.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Minute® Ready to Serve Rice.