Tillamook and the Mini-Mookover Giveaway
2013 is here and to start the year off with a bang, Tillamook is excited to be hosting an online contest for fans to win a complete Tillamook Fridge Makeover – aka “Mookover.” From January 7-18, fans can submit email nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org for who they believe is the most deserving of a Tillamook fridge makeover and why. Think of it as a cheesy act of kindness among friends. Tillamook is going to select one winner to receive a prize pack of Tillamaook products worth over $100, including Tillamook’s all natural, hormone-free cheese loafs, slices, butter, yogurt, sour cream and ice cream. With the contest this year, the person who sends the winning nomination will also receive a prize pack.
HOW TO ENTER THE MOOKOVER GIVEAWAY
1. Real the official contest rules.
2. Nominate the peson you feel is most in need of a Tillamook Fridge Mookover by Friday, January 18, 2013 (midnight PST) by emailing email@example.com. Include the email address for the person you’re nominating and any photos you want to share in your submission.
3. Tillamook will choose the best nomination on the basis of creativity, composition, and consistency with the Tillamook brand reputation. The Fridge Mookover Prize will be awarded to one nominee and the person who nominated them.
4. Winner will be notified January 21 by email, so keep an eye on your inbox!
5. Winner will be announced January 23 on the Loaf Life Blog.
1 lucky winner on The Mommy-Files will win a prize pack, which includes 7 free coupons:
– 2 lb Tillamook Cheese
– 2 lb Sharp Cheddar Tillamook Cheese
– Sliced Tillamook Cheese
– 1 lb Tillamook Butter
– Tillamook Yogurt
– Tillamook Sour Cream
– Tillamook Ice Cream
— The Mommy-Files (@themommyfiles) January 10, 2013
I received a prize pack from Tillamook for participation in this campaign.
The giveaway is sponsored by Tillamook.
All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.