Halloween DVDs from NCircle Entertainment + Giveaway
Halloween is here and NCircle Entertainment is excited to share some popular titles for you to watch with your little ghouls and goblins. Popular titles include Sid the Science Kid: Sid’s Spooky Halloween, The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That! Tricks and Treats, and WordWorld: A Kooky Spooky Halloween. These DVDs retail for $6.99 each and are available at www.NCircleEntertainment.com or a retailer near you!
Sid the Science Kid – Sid’s Spooky Halloween DVD
Join Sid and his friends as they discover how bats catch mosquitoes, why spiders are expert engineer web builders and how skeletons make up the foundation of our bodies. The kids dress up to celebrate Halloween at school, and Teacher Susie leads them in a special Halloween parade song to show off their costumes! With Sid the Science Kid, Halloween can be spooky and scientific.
Bonus Story: “Sid’s Healthy Day”
Running Time: Approximately 45 minutes with bonus content
Spanish language option
The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That! – Tricks and Treats
A new spooky adventure this DVD brings, with The Cat, Nick and Sally, Fish and the Things. Meet the earliest critters you’ve ever seen, arrived just in time for Halloween! There’ll be lots of tricks, and of course, lots of treats, to share with the animal friends you will meet! There’s a coconut crab, spider monkeys and bats, and plenty more fun with The Cat in the Hat! Featuring Martin Short as the voice of the Cat in the Hat!
Featured Stories: “Batty for Bats,” “Aye Aye!,” “Trick or Treat”
Running Time: Approximately 35 minutes
Spanish language option
WordWorld – Kooky Spooky Halloween
“A Kooky Spooky Halloween”
The WordFriends get their share of scares the night before Halloween, when Pig sleep walks and everyone thinks he’s a ghost!
“Sheep’s Halloween Costume”
Sheep is making herself a super special fairy costume to wear for the big Halloween party. But what will she do when her WordFriends need pieces of her costume for their own use?
Bonus: “Monster Maker” Music Video
Supported Skills: Phonics, Spelling, Vocabulary, Cognitive, Letter Knowledge, Language Development
Running Time: Approximately 30 minutes
1 lucky reader will win a prize pack, including Sid the Science Kid: Sid’s Spooky Halloween, The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That – Tricks and Treats, and WordWorld – A Kooky, Spooky Halloween!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment one of your favorite things about Halloween!
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Share the giveaway on Facebook – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Subscribe to my blog (email subscription below) – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, November 4th, 2012! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received product samples from NCircle Entertainment to facilitate this review. The giveaway was sponsored by NCircle Entertainment. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.
The winner is #4 – Congrats to Steph!!!