Subway Tuscan Chicken Melt + $25 Gift Card Giveaway
As a single mother working full-time with three little boys, life can get VERY busy! It can be quite challenging to incorporate “good-for-you” meals into a busy schedule! To help out, SUBWAY® restaurants has added a new limited-time offer to their FRESH FIT™ menu during the month of October—Tuscan Chicken Melt!
Featuring seasoned chicken strips, melted cheese and a tangy balsamic vinaigrette dressing, the Tuscan Chicken Melt – at 380 calories and 8 grams of fat per sandwich* — is proof that , good-for-you can also taste delicious.
We headed to our local Subway and picked up the Tuscan Chicken Melt. One of the things I love about Subway is that you can order any sandwich the way YOU want it. You get to choose the bread, the cheese, the veggies, and the condiments.
If you are interested in more good-for-you options, be sure to look out for the American Heart Association’s Heart-Check logo on SUBWAY menus! SUBWAY restaurants have always aimed to provide you with better options and tasty alternatives to greasy fast food. Heart-Check certified SUBWAY sandwiches meet the AHA’s stringent nutrition criteria, which includes measurements for sodium, calories, cholesterol, saturated fat and trans-fat levels. Need more convincing? You can also check out the Zagat 2012 Fast-Food Survey, where for the 4th year in a row we’ve clinched the #1 spot in the mega chain category for Healthy Options, Most Popular and Top Service.
The Tuscan Chicken Melt was so good! I had it on the Italian Herbs and Cheese bread and it was so good! The cheese I chose was Provolone Cheese. I added lettuce, tomato, olives, cucumbers, and pickles. Plus, I added salt and pepper to the tangy balsamic vinaigrette dressing. The chicken was moist and the sandwich was full of flavor! This is definitely one you want to check out while it’s available. A big thanks to Subway for this review and giveaway opportunity on The Mommy-Files!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a $25 SUBWAY Gift Card!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment – If you were to try the Tuscan Chicken Melt, how would you make up your sandwich (i.e. type of bread, cheese, veggies, and condiments)?
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Follow Subway on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Subway on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Share the giveaway on Facebook – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Subscribe to my blog (email subscription below) – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, November 11th, 2012! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a gift card so that I could try the Tuscan Chicken Melt from Subway to facilitate this review. The giveaway was sponsored by Subway. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.
The winner is #479. Congrats to Crystal F!!!