AT&T Mobile Safety School + $50 VISA Gift Card Giveaway
I love my phone….and so do my kids! Yes, we use it for social media and to play games, but we also use our phones to communicate with family and friends. Whether it’s communicating through voice or text, my cell phone has essentially become a member of our family. I remember how excited I was to have a phone in the beginning that fit perfectly in my pocket. Now, I couldn’t imagine being without a phone that didn’t have GPS, text messaging capabilities, or the internet!
Today’s technology allows families to be more connected than ever, but it also brings about new issues that can’t be ignored – bullying, privacy, texting while driving and more. AT&T developed this program to provide tips, tools and resources for parents to help their families stay connected and stay safe.
AT&T is hosting a Mobile Safety School virtual webinar next week – October 23rd, 24th, and 25th. The webinars will cover different safety topics by kids’ ages:
I am excited to announce an awesome giveaway to all of you!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a $50 VISA gift card and the opportunity to be part of a Mobile Safety School virtual webinar with Mobile Safety Experts, alongside myself, as well as other bloggers and their giveaway winners!!!
– Tell me in a comment what mobile safety tip you have that keeps you and your family safe!
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog (email subscription below) – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Saturday, October 20th, 2012! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.