BOP IT! XT Game + Giveaway
My family loves to play games and BOP IT! XT Game was the newest fun we’ve added to our family. If you like a game where you have to think quickly or have a competitive spirit, then this is definitely a game for you! With BOP IT! XT, players have to think quickly and perform the commands as fast as possible. The more commands you follow correctly, the faster the commands come!
Solo Game: As with the classic edition, in random order, the game will command that you “Bop it,” “Pull it” and “Twist it,” in addition to the new features, “Flick it,” “Spin It,” and “Shake It.”
Pass It Game: This game is played the same as in solo mode, with the added feature of passing the game to another player.
Party Mode: Keep up with the BOP-IT! commands and use your whole body to play. As a body part is called out, such as an elbow or knee, “Bop” the unit on the corresponding body part to successfully complete the round.
One on One: This all-new playing mode divides the game unit into two sides, and pits players against each other. Each player is responsible for executing two commands as they race to “Bop It!”
The game now features four levels: Novice, Expert, Master and Pro. As players advance levels, they’ll have to remember the sounds and colors associated with the different moves as the corresponding word commands become varied with sounds and colors.
Players: 1 or more players
Ages: 8 and up
This is a fun game, filled with adrenaline and excitement. I like that it’s a game you can play alone or with family and friends. I also like that there are different levels you can play, so you can gradually get better and move on to the next level. Plus, there are a variety of ways you can play BOP IT! XT! A big thanks goes to Hasbro for this review and giveaway!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win their very own BOP IT! XT!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment what game (Solo, Pass It, etc) you would play or who you would play if you were to win this giveaway!!!
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog (email subscription below) – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, July 15th, 2012! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
A product sample was provided for my review by Hasbro. The giveaway was sponsored by Hasbro. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.