Palcycle + Starbucks $10 Gift Card Giveaway
It’s time to tackle Spring Cleaning and Palcycle is here to help! How long has that high-end stroller been in your garage? Or how about your child’s crib – holding on to it while you wait for a friend to get pregnant so you can give it to her? Do you have a bunch of baby clothing that your child has grown out of, but could use new clothes for your second-grader? If so, it’s time to tackle Spring Cleaning with Palcycle.
Palcycle is a FREE and no-hassle way to recycle unwanted items – either through selling, donating or trading — in a safe online environment where YOU control who sees your listing and how the deal gets done. This month, Palcycle is encouraging Mommy Bloggers to get a jump-start on spring cleaning with the help of its new online social marketplace, www.palcycle.com.
Palcycle membership is FREE and the easy image upload program on the site allows you to post your unwanted items quickly, too. Members decide the asking price or condition if they’re open to trade. Utilizing existing online contacts — friends, family members, colleagues and acquaintances – Palcycle members can choose to do business among their own contacts and communities, which eliminates the risk typically associated with selling items online. Palcycle members can also easily link their posted items to their Facebook, Twitter and Google+ accounts, engaging an even a wider circle of friends and family in the online trading process.
Examples of items currently posted on Palcycle.com that might be of interest to your mom followers, include:
- BUMBLE STROLLER: http://tinyurl.com/7at8anr
- PALI SLEIGH CRIB: http://tinyurl.com/7ezramg
- BURLEY CHILD CARRIER FOR BIKING: http://tinyurl.com/7deu4ew
- GRACO TRAVEL PLAYPEN http://tinyurl.com/8yp9c8j
- GIRL’S “BARBIE” BIKE http://tinyurl.com/86euquw
- CHILDREN’S KITCHEN PLAYSET BY MELISSA & DOUG http://tinyurl.com/88vjw6a
- RALPH LAUREN GIRL’S DOWN JACKET http://tinyurl.com/84rlred
As part of participating in Palcycle’s Spring Cleaning Mommy Blogger Promotion, we would like to suggest that you and your followers complete the following.
It’s easy and FREE to sign up for Palcycle, so be sure to check it out today! www.palcycle.com
Palcycle is a social marketplace for connected buying and selling. It provides an innovative online marketplace that enables buying, selling and trading among friends, families, colleagues and other trusted circles. Palcycle allows you to leverage social networks or friends of friends to spread the word among people you’d rather trade with and expand the circle of trust. Palcycle assists the consumer in repurposing and recycling items they no longer use or want as well as find items they are interested in acquiring. To learn more about Palcycle, visit www.palcycle.com.
1 LUCKY READER ON THE MOMMY-FILES WILL WIN A PALCYCLE PRIZE PACK, INCLUDING A PALCYCLE WATER BOTTLE AND A $10 STARBUCKS GIFT CARD!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment what you would post on Palcycle if you were to use the site!
– Register on the Palcycle site – easy and FREE – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Follow Palcycle on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Palcycle on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog (email subscription) – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, April 15th, 2012! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a prize pack from Palcycle for participating in this campaign. The giveaway was provided by Palcycle. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.