Crayola “Inside the Crayon Box” + Giveaway
My boys love to draw, color, and create beautiful pieces of art by using their imagination! Crayola makes that even more fun with awesome products for children, as well as toddlers. When our children grow up, creativity will matter! Now, creativity is a skill that all children can learn and when it’s practiced on a daily basis, our kids can become the critical thinkers, problem solvers, and leaders in the classroom. Plus, our children will be prepared for professions of the 21st century.
Crayola wants every child to be creatively alive, and on March 7th, Crayola invited parents “Inside the Crayon Box.” Parents all over the USA participated in a special live chat with celebrities and trusting parenting experts that inspired and sparked ideas to expand their child’s creative thinking. In case you missed the session, here is a video from Music Artist and Mom Lisa Loeb.
Below are some fabulous videos on entitled “Creativity Matters” and “Inspire.”
Be sure to check out Lisa’s book Lisa Loeb’s Silly Sing-Along: The Disappointing Pancake and Other Zany Songs (Sterling Children’s Books, 2011) available at Barnes & Noble and Amazon.com. Sing, laugh, and play with pop Lisa in this fabulous collection of ten of the silliest songs ever. Fun activities, games, and recipes accompany whimsical songs. Take Lisa’s Silly Sing-Along with you wherever you go and get the high-spirited good times started. Includes a 10-song CD recorded by Lisa!
1 LUCKY READER ON THE MOMMY-FILES WILL WIN A CRAYOLA “INSIDE THE CRAYON BOX” PRIZE PACK, INCLUDING:
– MY FIRST CRAYOLA WASHABLE CRAYONS, MARKERS & STAMPERS (Just the right size and shape for little hands, toddlers can create bright and colorful designs with no caps to lose or no messy ink pads)
– CRAYOLA MESS FREE COLOR WONDER TINY TUBE (With over 10 ft of coloring, perforated activity pages, a carry-along handle and the ability to store markers inside, kids can color at home or on the road; markers magically appear only on the special Color Wonder paper, not on skin)
– CRAYOLA CRYSTAL EFFECT WINDOW MARKERS (Turn an ordinary window or mirror into a colorful crystal canvas and create amazing effects on an unexpected surface that be wiped clean with a damp cloth)
– CRAYOLA WASHABLE KALEIDOSCOPE CHALK (Experience sidewalk chalk art in amazing new ways, by drawing designs, putting on the 3D Kaleidoscope glasses and watching as creations pop up off the ground)
– CRAYOLA DRY-ERASE BRIGHT CRAYONS (A dry-erase drawing and writing tool for kids that’s washable, smudge-proof, odorless, and will never dry out)
– CRAYOLA DUAL-SIDED DRY ERASE BOARD (a two-sided board that makes it fun and colorful to share eye-popping messages or track soccer schedules)
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment one of your favorite Crayola products!
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Follow Crayola on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Crayola on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog (email subscription) – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, April 4th, 2012! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
The Crayola “Inside the Crayon Box” prize pack, product information and prize pack for giveaway have been provided by Crayola through MyBlogSpark. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.