Colace Comfort Sweepstakes + Kindle Fire Giveaway
I remember how excited I was for my first little boy to arrive. I had never been a mother before and had no idea what to expect when he came into our lives. Most new moms expect the sleepless nights, crying babies, and diminished sexual desire, but do they expect constipation? No way!
“As a new mom and registered dietitian, I always recommend exercise and a balanced, fiber‐rich diet to new mothers who are experiencing constipation after childbirth,” says Tammy Lakatos Shames, RD, LD, CDN, CFT. “However, I know from personal experience that it isn’t always easy to deal with a new baby and take care of your own nutrition needs at the same time. I needed more help. My doctor recommended Colace® Capsules, and it worked well for me.”
According to a survey of 1,007 new moms conducted by Russell Research and commissioned by the Purdue Products L.P. line of laxatives, 7 out of 10( 70%) who said they experienced constipation after childbirth explained that having bowel movements in the days immediately following childbirth was worse than they expected.
Colace® Capsules offers a gentle way to relieve irregularity for new moms, or anyone experiencing difficulty straining due to occasional constipation. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask your doctor before use. Please read full product label before use.
More About the Colace® Comfort Sweepstakes
Colace® Capsules are designed to bring comfort to new moms when they need it most. This month, the brand launched the Colace® Comfort Sweepstakes, a three-month national sweepstakes promotion in which anyone age 18 or older can enter to win an array of deluxe, comforting prizes, such as Tempur-Pedic Mattresses, Apple iPads, Kindle Fires, Keurig Coffee Makers, and more. Prizes will be awarded each week for a total value of more than $50,000. The sweepstakes will end on June 2, 2012.
“We created the Colace® Comfort Sweepstakes to offer some everyday comforts to the millions of Americans who suffer from occasional constipation which can result in straining. We also want to remind consumers that Colace® Capsules are stimulant‐free, and provide comfortable relief from occasional constipation,” explains Charlene Bailey, Director, Product Management, Purdue Products L.P., a leader in providing products for relief of occasional constipation.
New moms can enter the sweepstakes as many times as they like by visiting the promotional website, www.ColaceComfort.com or through a free standing FSI coupon in more than 46,000,000 newspapers across the country. The coupon features a special QR code enabling smart phone users a quick link to the sweepstakes entry page. Consumers can also enter offline by mailing their contact information to Colace® Comfort, P.O. Box 724, Southport, CT 06890. Hundreds of prizes totaling over $50,000 will be given out to randomly selected winners. Prizes include Tempur-Pedic Mattresses, Apple iPads, Kindle Fires, Keurig Coffee Makers, Bose Headphones, Ralph Lauren Cashmere Sweaters and more, all designed to make life a little more comfortable for new mothers. For more information on the Colace® Comfort Sweepstakes, visit www.ColaceComfort.com.
1 LUCKY READER ON THE MOMMY-FILES WILL WIN A KINDLE FIRE!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment one thing you could do for a new mother to make her feel more comfortable.
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog (email subscription) – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Vote for me in the Top Mom Blogs – 1 ENTRY
– Vote for me at the Picket Fence Blogs – 1 ENTRY
– Vote for me at the Top Mommy Blogs – 1 ENTRY
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, April 8th, 2012! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a promotional product from Colace for participating in this campaign. The Kindle Fire was provided by Colace for the giveaway. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.