Wilton’s Valentine’s Day (and the Month of Love) Giveaway
Valentine’s Day is in February, but it is my believe that hearts and pink goodies can be enjoyed all year long! I love using the different Wilton products. My favorites are the cake and cupcake products! This Valentine’s Day, I had the opportunity to bake up some super yummy goodies and it was fun!
Wilton’s Giant Heart Cookie Pan helps you create a jumbo pan cookie in a shape that will be a big hit for any occasion. Specially designed for one package of refrigerated dough, they are also great for brownies and pizza! A recipe is included with the pan. The pan measures approximately 11-1/2 x 10-1/2 in. x 3/4 in. deep. The Giant Heart Cookie Pan can be used with recipes that call for a standard 13 x 9 in. pan. Aluminum. The Giant Heart Cookie Pan retails for $7.99.
The Candy Bracelet Kits are always a blast from Wilton. My boys love creating different designs with the candies…..and of course eating them while doing it. The candy bracelet kit is the perfect party activity, or it’s great to use to make and give as gifts. Each kit includes 25 candy beads, 4 white candy charms and 9 inches of elastic string. The kit also includes 1 edible ink marker for personalizing your treat. Each kit retails for $4.99 for a count of 10.
The Candy Bracelets are easy to make, fun to wear and eat! Adult supervision is required.
1. Decorate flat, white candy beads using the edible ink marker included.
2. Hold one end of the elastic string, while resting the other end flat on the table. Thread the string through the center hole of each bead.
3. Mix up the colors any way you want! Add the candy charms.
4. When all beads are strung, bring the ends together and tie a knot to secure.
Wilton’s Heart Shaped Whoopie Pie Pan is easy and fun to use. Make fun, heart-shaped whoopie pies perfect for the love in your life! You simply bake, remove from the pan, and decorate with icing and sprinkles! The Heart Shaped Whoopie Pie Pan retails for $11.99.
My boys loved using the Wilton Love Potion Sprinkle Set! There were a variety of colors and shapes. Heck even I enjoyed using the Love Potion Sprinkle Set. I how the sprinkles are in plastic tubes and sit in a tube stand. This product is very festive for any time of the year. The Wilton Love Potion Sprinkle Set retails for $5.99.
1 LUCKY READER ON THE MOMMY-FILES WILL WIN A VALENTINE’S DAY PRIZE PACK FROM WILTON, INCLUDING THE HEART-SHAPED WHOOPIE PIE PAN, THE GIANT HEART COOKIE PAN, THE CANDY BRACELET KIT, AND THE LOVE POTION SPRINKLE SET!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Wilton and tell me in a comment another holiday item you’d love to try out (can be for any holiday).
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Follow Wilton on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Wilton on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, March 13th, 2012! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
Product samples were provided by Wilton to facilitate this review. The prize pack was provided by Wilton. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.