Johnson & Johnson Healthy Essentials
The holiday season may be over, but the giving doesn’t have to end! You can help take care of families in need with “Healthy Essentials” for you and your family from Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies. It’s as simple as saving money on the trusted brands your family uses on a daily basis – like Neutrogena, Listerine, Aveeno, Band-Aid and Splenda. Be sure you go through your ads in the newspaper today before recycling them and look for the Healthy Essentials savings pack. If you missed them or don’t receive the paper, you can still receive the savings by visiting www.healthyessentials.com for over $190 in savings.
Johnson & Johnson recently had an amazing promotion where they donated one meal to Feeding America, up to one million meals, for each coupon redeemed. The coupons not only supported families and their wallets in the upcoming year, but they helped families in need everywhere.
I received some awesome products from Mom Central as part of this Johnson & Johnson campaign, including the following:
– AVEENO® Positively Radiant™ Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15: With natural light diffusers, mica and silica, this oil-free formula works to naturally even skin tone and texture while reflecting light to visibly smooth imperfections. ($16.59/4 fl. oz, available at food, drug and mass merchandisers nationwide)
– BAND-AID® Brand by Cynthia Rowley Adhesive Bandages: A glamorous way to cover up and protect cuts and scrapes for better, more fashionable healing! With 7 different designs to choose from, you won’t have to fear clashing with that perfect outfit. ($2.75/20 assorted bandages, available at Target stores nationwide)
– Johnson’s® Baby Lotion: Healthy skin begins with proper moisture balance, even for babies. JOHNSON’S® Baby Lotion can help prevent moisture loss from baby’s natural skin barrier. JOHNSON’S® Baby Lotion can be used to “baby” adult skin, too! ($2.99/15 oz., available at food, drug and mass merchandisers nationwide)
– LISTERINE®ANTISEPTIC®: LISTERINE® is clinically proven to kill germs, help prevent and reduce plaque and gingivitis germs and fight bad breath. Now that’s a breath of fresh air! ($5.99/1 liter bottle, available at food, drug and mass merchandisers nationwide)
– NEUTROGENA® HAND CREAM Norwegian Formula®: This glycerin rich formula heals seriously dry and chapped hands for effective relief that lasts up to 17 hours ($3.99/2 oz. tube, available at national food, drug and mass merchandisers)
– SPLENDA® ESSENTIALS™: this new line of new products from the SPLENDA® Brand gives you more than just the benefit of reducing calories from sugar, they also provide added essential nutrients you need every day. Varieties are available with fiber, antioxidants or B Vitamins. ($4.29/80-count box, available at grocery stores, supermarkets and online at www.SPLENDA.com)
– ONETOUCH® UltraMini® Meter (for those who elected and were chosen to receive): With rapid results in just 5 seconds, a small, convenient size and 5 great colors to choose from, the ONETOUCH® UltraMini® Meter is a simple and stylish way to check your blood sugar on the go. ($19.99, available at pharmacies where diabetes products are sold)
A big thanks goes to Johnson & Johnson and Mom Central for these awesome products and for including me in this great campaign!
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies and received products to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.