Snoopy Holiday Twitter Party + Giveaway
Happiness is a Charlie Brown Christmas! In celebration of the upcoming Twitter party, I will be hosting a giveaway for 3 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files!!! Be sure to join me tomorrow for the Twitter Party, co-hosted by Snoopy and Real Housewife of Beverly Hills Kyle Richards, to celebrate the launch of the adorable “A Charlie Brown Christmas” app – named Apple’s iPhone and iPad App of the Week! On Tuesday, December 13th, you are invited to attend The Holiday Twitter Party, which will run from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM EST / 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM PST. Follow hashtag #CharlieBrownChristmas. There will be a lot of fun prizes given away during the Twitter Party!
Which means there will be a lot of happiness in the home of the lucky winner of this holiday-themed PEANUTS package, featuring Hallmark’s Snoopy Bell Ringer with sound and motion and the recordable storybook version of A Charlie Brown Christmas.
3 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will win a Holiday-Themed PEANUTS Package, featuring Hallmark’s Snoopy Bell Ringer with sound and motion and the recordable storybook version of A Charlie Brown Christmas!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment your favorite Charlie Brown Christmas memory or your favorite PEANUTS character!
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, December 14th, 2011! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received no compensation from the PEANUTS team to complete this campaign. The giveaway is sponsored by the PEANUTS team. All opinions expressed on this post are 100% mine.