Scentsy Holiday Candle Review + Giveaway
I LOVE Scentsy Candles! One of the big reasons I like Scentsy Candles is because they are safe. With 3 little boys running around my house, I can’t have random flames burning on different candles I have. So, needless to say, it’s been a LONG time since I’ve had candles in my home. I just discovered Scentsy this year.
Scentsy started with a simple idea – to make a safe, wickless alternative to scented candles. From this idea quickly grew one of the most successful direct selling companies. This wickless concept was born when two stay-at-home moms began selling decorative warmers designed to melt scented wax with the heat of a light bulb instead of a traditional wick and flame.
WHAT SCENTSY OFFERS
At Scentsy, you’ll find various sizes and patterns for the different warmers. They even offer warmers that plug into the wall, just like nightlights! Not to mention the adorable stuffed animal collection.
I received 2 adorable holiday candles. The first candle warmer I received was the Fright Night Candle, which was perfect for Halloween! Everybody who walked through my front door commented on how good it smelled in my house when the warmer was going. I also received the Snowman Warmer and it’s really cute!
Not only is there a variety of warmers to choose from, but there are also a variety of scents to choose from! My favorites were Sweet Pea & Vanilla and Christmas Cottage. The warmers come as Bricks or Bars. The Bricks The Bars weigh 2.6 oz and come as a bar shaped into blocks. You simply break off 2 blocks and put them in your Scentsy warmer. The Bricks come in blocks also, but it weighs 15 ounces. You can choose from over 80 scents!
To receive your Scentsy products in time for Christmas, all orders must be received by December 19th.
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a Warmer and Bar from Scentsy!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit the Scentsy site and tell me in a comment what warmer you would choose if you won the giveaway!
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, December 11th, 2011! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.