“Love Begins” DVD Giveaway
I enjoy watching a good movie and Love Begins is just that – a feel-good movie. Based on the novel, Love Finds a Home, discover how Janette Oke’s touching “Love Comes Softly” series begins in Love Begins. The DVD was released by Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment on November 22nd and is available in stores and online, retailing for $22.98.D
After their father passes away, Ellen Barlow (Julie Mond, “General Hospital”) and her sister Cassie (Abigail Mavity, “Summerland”) struggle to maintain their family’s farm. When Clark Davis (Wes Brown, “True Blood”) finds trouble in their town on his way to California, Ellen agrees to hire him at the farm to work off his debts. Before long, Clark and Ellen unexpectedly develop feelings for each other. Ultimately, the pair begins a legacy of love and faith together in this heartwarming family drama. You won’t want to miss this movie, with fantastic supporting performances from Nancy McKeon (“The Facts of Life”) and Jere Burns (“Dear John”).
I really enjoyed watching Love Begins on DVD. It is a heart-warming, romantic, and feel-good movie and I recommend it to everyone! In fact, I would love to read the novel, Love Finds a Home, that it’s based on. Clark Davis is definitely fun to watch and the overall tone and message gained from the movie is a good one! I look forward to more movies like this one. A big thanks to Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment for this DVD review and giveaway opportunity on The Mommy-Files.
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a copy of Love Begins on DVD!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
For your chance to win a copy of LOVE BEGINS on DVD, simply answer the following question:
What is the name of the character who has to work off his debts in LOVE BEGINS?
– Wes Brown
– Clark Davis
– Ellen Barlow
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Follow Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, December 4th, 2011! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a copy of “Love Begins” from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment to facilitate this review. The giveaway was sponsored by Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. All opinions expressed on this post are 100% mine.