“Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2” DVD Giveaway
This Friday, November 11th, 2011, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 will be coming out on DVD and Blu-ray from Warner Brothers Home Video. If you enjoy Harry Potter, you’ll definitely enjoy Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2. Be sure to buy your own copy on 11/11/11 on Blu-ray Combo Pack with Ultra Violet Digital Copy and Download to Own. This title will available for purchase on Friday both in stores and online, retailing for $35.99 for the Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack and $28.98 for DVD.
HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS, PART II SYNOPSIS
In the epic finale, the battle between the good and evil forces of the wizarding world escalates into an all-out war. The stakes have never been higher and no one is safe. But it is Harry who may be called upon to make the ultimate sacrifice as he draws closer to the climactic showdown with Lord Voldemort. It all ends here.
1 LUCKY READER ON THE MOMMY-FILES WILL WIN ONE HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS, PART 2 IN THE (1) BLU-RAY/DVD COMBO PACK!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment who your favorite character in the Harry Potter series is.
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Friday, November 25th, 2011! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a copy of “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2” in the Blu-ray Combo Pack from Warner Home Video to facilitate my review (in a separate post). The giveaway was sponsored by Warner Home Video. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.