ARM & HAMMER Laundry Detergent Recap & Giveaway
I LOVE ARM & HAMMER products and have no problem recommending this company to family, friends, and especially, my readers! Over the past month, I’ve used and come to love ARM & HAMMER Plus OxiClean Power Gel Laundry Detergent. I have found my clothes to be cleaner and brighter when I wash them. Before reviewing the ARM & HAMMER Plus OxiClean Power Gel Laundry Detergent, I used OxiClean in addition to my laundry detergent. I looked forward to the opportunity to see two very effective products combined into one and I wasn’t disappointed one bit in the results I attained. Now, I have a High-Efficiency Washer and Dryer and look forward to trying the version of detergent made for my laundry needs!
As one of 20 bloggers working with ARM & HAMMER, I have had the opportunity to take part and learn more about the Switch & Save Challenge. If you are looking for ways to Switch and Save, you definitely want to check out this site!
With ARM & HAMMER Plus OxiClean Power Gel Laundry Detergent, you’ll get the clean you need at a fraction of the cost! This detergent’s unique gel formula is loaded with a powerful blend of ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda and twice the supercharged OxiClean Stain Fighters in every drop. ARM & HAMMER Plus OxiClean Power Gel Laundry Detergent is now available in a new formula that works in both HE and standard washing machines.
I have been using ARM & HAMMER Plus OxiClean Power Gel Laundry Detergent for the past few weeks and I love the results. I would expect nothing less from a high quality brand that I have come to trust for my family’s cleaning needs. Our clothes are cleaner, they smell good, and the detergent doesn’t irritate our sensitive skin. We will definitely be using ARM & HAMMER Plus OxiClean Power Gel Detergent in our home on a regular basis! A big thanks to ARM & HAMMER for making this review possible!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a $25 VISA Gift Card!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment if you have used ARM & HAMMER Plus OxiClean Powerl Gel Laundry Detergent and if so, how you have liked it!
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Monday, August 29th, 2011! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
This is a sponsored post for Church & Dwight Co, Inc., the maker of ARM & HAMMER branded products, who is compensating me to try different products. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine. Save $1.00 on any 2 ARM & HAMMER Laundry Detergents. Then head over to The Switch & Save Challenge for the change to win $25,000.