“Mr. Popper’s Penguins” Movie + Giveaway
We love going to the movies and I am curious about Mr. Popper’s Penguins, a new movie that was released today, June 17th, 2011. After watching the preview, I felt intrigued to see what it was about. I look forward to checking it out in the movie theaters soon! You’ll also want to check out the summer movie season’s first live-action family comedy event that stars Jim Carrey, whose chilly relationship with his family heats up after he inherits six adorable, lovable and mischievous penguins.
Mr. Popper’s Penguins is based on the award winning classic children’s books.
Release Date: June 17th
Genre: Family Comedy
Studio: 20th Century Fox
Starring: Jim Carrey, Carla Gugino, and Angela Lansbury
Directed by: Mark Waters
Produced by: John Davis
1 lucky winner on The Mommy-Files will receive $25 Fandango Bucks and a copy of the book (movie tie-in version)!!!
2 additional winners on The Mommy-Files will receive the book!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment your favorite Jim Carrey movie!
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Follow Mr. Popper’s Penguins on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook– 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Mr. Popper’s Penguins on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, June 26th, 2011! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
Prizing courtesy of 20th Century Fox. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.