Keep Fresh and Be Carefree as an On-the-Go Mom! + Giveaway
Sometimes it can be hard being a female, so why not make it as bearable and easy as possible? As a Mom always on the go – whether I am busy picking the kids up from school, finding time to exercise, or running to the grocery store – taking simple steps to keep feeling fresh can go a long way. That’s why it’s so important for moms to keep “freshen up essentials” on hand, wherever they go – mints, body mist, deodorant, pantiliners – anything they’ll need to freshen up in a pinch.
True to its name, Carefree has developed an innovative new product to add to your routine and help keep you feeling refreshed. now 40% thinner and up to twice as absorbent (compared to the previous Carefree Body Shape liners), Carefree Acti-Fresh liners were designed with everyday wear in mind. Plus, the odor control system keeps you feeling fresh for up to eight hours, covering you throughout the day, especially while exercising, traveling, or whenever you’re on-the-go.
I try to keep fresh on the go by having in my purse mints, lipstick, kleenex, feminine products, and water. The thing is that I can’t tell you how many times I have been with a friend in class or at a blogging event and wonderful Mother Nature makes a surprise visit. With the feminine products handy, my friends (or myself) don’t have to go through the embarrassment of trying to track down a quarter to buy one of the feminine products out of the machine in the bathroom. How do you keep fresh on-the-go?
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a prize pack from Carefree!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment how you stay fresh on-the-go!
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook– 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, May 4th, 2011! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Carefree and received a product sample and gift certificate to thank me for taking the time to participate.