Eucerin Everyday Protection + Giveaway
Now that spring is here, the everyday elements like climate change and pollution have the potential of weakening the skin’s protective barrier over time. You’ve probably noticed that dry skin is not necessarily a problem only during the winter. Why is that? Changes in temperature, humidity, and other environmental factors can lead to dry skin all year round. As the weather gets warmer, help maintain your skin’s health with essential cleansers and moisturizers to perk up your skin care regime. Eucerin Everyday Protection SPF 15 Body and SPF 30 Face Lotion are great moisturizers that also provide broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
Spring can consist of varying activities, whether running around with sports, or just taking it easy and relaxing. As you plan outdoor activities for your family, it’s important to remember your skin needs everyday protection so you can prevent skin problems later in life.
Skin care also involves cultivating skin health from the inside out. A healthy diet consisting of fruits, vegetables, lean protein and high-fiber grains will help get you ready to show your skin this spring.
Protect skin from daily sun exposure with a lotion specifically formulated to moisturize and protect. This light, fast-absorbing formula with UVA/UVB protection provides 24-hour moisture and helps defend against long-term sun damage that can cause the signs of aging and lead to skin cancer.
– Dermatologist recommended
– Provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
– Antioxidant enriched with Vitamin E helps defend against free radicals
– Fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula lasts 24 hours
Protect facial skin from daily sun exposure with a gentle lotion specifically formulated to moisturize and protect sensitive facial skin. This light, gentle formula with broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreens including zinc oxide and titanium dioxide to defend against long-term sun damage that can cause signs of aging and lead to skin cancer.
– Dermatologist recommended
– Provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
– Fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula moisturizes for 24 hours
– Fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, and clinically proven safe for sensitive skin
I love working with the Eucerin team and love their products! Everyday Protection for our skin is so important and I’m so glad that Eucerin makes it easy to achieve healthy skin! A big thanks goes to Eucerin for this review and giveaway opportunity on The Mommy-Files!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a Eucerin Everyday Protection Prize Pack, including Eucerin Everyday Protection SPF 15 Body Lotion and SPF 30 Face Lotion!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Go to the Eucerin Facebook Page to take the pledge, join the movement and share tips on how Everyday Protection SPF 15 & 30; Body and Face Lotion can help you as the weather changes.
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Follow Eucerin on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Eucerin on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, April 24th, 2011! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a sample of Eucerin products, as well as a gift card from Eucerin to facilitate this campaign post. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.