Welch’s Paints It Purple
My boys love grape juice and Welch’s is the brand I grew up drinking. I remember my mom making us grape juice from the frozen concentrate in the Tupperware container. I am glad that my boys love Welch’s grape juice just as much as I do. I jumped at the opportunity with Mom Central to talk about my “Paint It Purple” experience. Before I share with you my project, I’d like to share you some interesting facts about Welch’s 100% Grape Juice!
We had the opportunity to try Welch’s 100% Grape Juice and it is really good! Welch’s 100% Grape Juices deliver the goodness of their grapes in every glass.
– An excellent source of antioxidant vitamin C to help support a healthy immune system.
– Made with no added sugar. It’s 100% juice!
– An easy way to squeeze more fruit into a healthy, daily diet.
– Each 4 oz. glass delivers 1 serving (1/2 cup) of fruit.
WELCH’S FAMILY VINE TOOL
March was National Nutrition Month, but nutrition doesn’t have to stop there. Welch’s makes nutrition possible for families everywhere….all year long! Did you know that not only diet and exercise affect your heart but so do your genes? That’s why it’s important to understand your family’s heart health history. Welch’s is helping spreading heart healthy awareness with its Welch’s Family Vine Tool, which enables families to trace their personal health histories and share the results among relatives. For more information, visit www.welchsfamilyvinetool.com.
THE GRAPE SCIENCE CENTER
The Grape Science Center is a valuable resource to learn about the growing Concord grape research in areas like heart health, cognitive health, immune system health and more. For more information on the science behind the Concord grape’s health benefits, visit the Grape Science Center at www.grapescience.com.
WELCH’S RECIPE BOX
In addition to promoting heart healthfulness, Welch’s has prepared recipes and other tips for creating tasty meals and snacks with vibrantly colored fruit. Find these and more at the Welch’s Recipe Box or via www.welch’s.com/products/recipe-box. You can also follow Welch’s on Twitter or like Welch’s on Facebook!
ADDITIONAL FOOD FOR THOUGHT
– Fruits, vegetables, and their juices, including Concord grapes and Concord grape juice, have essential vitamins, minerals and beneficial plant nutrients, like polyphenols.
– Did you know that many of the polyphenols in Concord grapes are the same as those found in red wine? Growing research suggests that certain polyphenols may play a role in supporting heart health.
– Research also suggests that drinking Concord grape juice may benefit the heart by helping to maintain healthy, clear, and flexible arteries to promote healthy blood flow.
PAINT IT PURPLE ACTIVITY
For my activity, with the help of my boys, I decided to create a jingle for the Welch’s Team! Here it is:
Little boys in purple capes
Drinking juice made from grapes
After one sip, they form a smile
Not realizing it’s healthy all the while
Mommy, mommy, can we have some more?
We’re all out, so better head to the store!
As a mommy of 3, I have to fill up their tanks
So to Welch’s I give a ton of thanks!
I really enjoyed participating in this campaign. I love the Welch’s brand and am happy that my children love it as well. A big thanks goes to Welch’s and Mom Central for this awesome blogging campaign!
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Welch’s and received a product sample to facilitate my review and a gift code to thank me for taking the time to participate.