Knork Flatware Giveaway
I recently had the opportunity to check out a set of flatware from Knork. I had not heard of Knork before this review opportunity. With three little guys, I need flatware that is reliable and sturdy. Knork Flatware met those needs. Plus, the simple design makes it easy to go with any dish color or design you may have in your kitchen.
Knork Flatware, a division of Phantom Enterprises, was formed with the hope and vision of creating and producing products to aid in the chaos of today’s on-the-go society. Founded by Michael D. Miller, the company is aggressive in its strategy and innovative in its approach-creating solutions to enhance the dining experience. Knork creates modern, unique products that are designed for how you naturally eat.
One unique aspect of the Knork fork is the beveled outer tines, which allow you to cut food easily without a knife. Each piece is also slightly heavier than your average flatware, creating a more stable, balanced utensil that won’t fail when propped up on a plate or bend when you scoop ice cream. In short, it’s designed for the way you naturally eat.
Recently, Knork had the privilege of being the exclusive flatware provider of Top Chef, Wolfgang Puck’s American Wine and Food Festival, the Malibu Wine and Food Festival, and Asphalt Chef. You can find and purchase the wide variety of flatware products on Knork.net, Target.com, Dillards.com, and Bed Bath & Beyond (online and in store). Restaurants using Knork include Stefan Richters Stefan’s at LA Farm, Hector Santiago’s Pure Vida, and Richard Blais’ FLiP Burger, as well as Reef and Stella Sola in Houston.
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a 20-piece set of Flatware from Knork!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment why you would like to win this set! (**Note: Winner will be chosen randomly, not based on best comment**)
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Follow Knork Flatware on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Knork on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, April 3rd, 2011! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a product sample from Knork Flatware to facilitate this review. The giveaway was provided by Knork Flatware. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.