Sweet Talking Ken Doll Giveaway
Not only did I grow up playing with Barbie, but Ken as well. Today, Ken has a totally new look and sound? That’s right! Mattel has come out with a Sweet Talking Ken Doll! Plus, apparently Barbie and Ken broke up not too long ago (sigh). You can purchase the Sweet Talking Ken Doll online or in stores, retailing for $19.99.
ABOUT SWEET TALKING KEN DOLL
For nearly five decades, Barbie’s ex-boyfriend Ken has been the all American boy next door and the perfect gentleman. Now, with Sweet Talkin’ Ken, girls of all ages can have their own Ken, the ultimate boyfriend for every occasion.
Sweet Talkin’ Ken features a built-in microphone, allowing you to record and play back a message in Ken’s voice! All you have to do is press on the heart of his shirt to make him say whatever you want….truly the ultimate boyfriend, no? You can record your voice for up to five seconds. Then play it back in a high, normal, or low pitch.
- Doll wears denim-like jeans and fun graphic tee (which reads “The Ultimate Boyfriend” in 10 languages)
- Microphone is built into doll’s chest
- Voice pitch is controlled by three buttons on doll’s lower back
I have friends with little girls who will have a blast playing with the Sweet Talk’ Ken Doll. However, I have to admit that as a grown woman, I had a blast getting Ken to say sweet nothings – hee hee! A big thanks to Mattel for this product review and giveaway opportunity on The Mommy-Files!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a Sweet Talkin’ Ken doll from Mattel!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment one of the first things you would have the Sweet Talkin’ Ken Doll say!
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook– 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Mattel on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, March 20th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a product sample from Mattel to facilitate this review. The giveaway was sponsored by Mattel. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.