Inglesina Avio Stroller Review
Thanks to Mom Central, I had the opportunity to review the Inglesina Avio Stroller in Black. It is a gorgeous, strong, and smooth riding stroller for any child to ride in or parent to push around the neighborhood, park, you name it. As a parent, choosing the right stroller for my child often involves research, store hopping, and sometimes frustration. Any Mom can attest to the hours spent deliberating over features, colors, and price at one point in her life. With so many choices, how do you know which stroller fits your needs?
Inglesina simplifies this process with the addition of the made-in-Italy Avio to their already extensive stroller offerings. Incredibly easy to push and slim, Avio fits into small spaces and looks sleek. Most importantly, the Avio sports a great one-handed fold – making packing it up a cinch, even with baby, toddler, or child in hand. Valuable features also include padded seating so your prince or princess will fly around town in comfort, and a roomy storage bin to sport Mom’s stuff. Some other factors that make Avio a drool-worthy ride include a five-point harness for safety and a four-position recline. Plus, it comes in six colors, certain to suit your personal taste.
Avio is the new generation stroller. The avant-garde design created by clear and light lines, the high performance delivered on different terrain and the highly desirable compact size make it the stroller par excellance for city life. Developed explicitly to be fully configurable, Avio is equipped with a wide range of optional extras allowing multi-choice accessorizing to satisfy specific and particular needs.
Avio consists of:
– Hood + bumper bar
– Storage basket
– Cup holder
– Adapters for carrycot and/or Huggy car seat (NB. the carrycot and the Huggy car seat are optional extras and may be purchased separately)
– Innovative and modern design, technology without rivets. Avio is a “beautiful and possible” stroller.
– Legendary umbrella one-hand, single action open/close system (Inglesina patent)
– Jointed handle to maximize the smoothness and enhance maneuverability of the stroller which can be steered with just one hand.
– Handle equipped with balancing mechanism increasing the stability of the stroller and easing both the closing and opening.
– Pivoting front wheels, with lock-unlock mechanism which, once activated, automatically reaches its ideal position.
– Rear shock absorbing wheels, with ball bearings increasing the smoothness of the stroller even after pronged and vigorous usage.
– Active brake with centralized control: once enabled, it reaches the correct position automatically.
– Roomy storage basked homologated till 3 kg of weight.
– Cup holder integrated in the frame.
– Adjustable safety belts with 5 anchoring points.
– Adjustable crotch strap.
– Padded seat unit and backrest, with soft jersey inserts.
– Padded shoulder straps.
– 4-position backrest reclining up to 170 degrees, with centralized control.
– Bumper bar and footrest lining in technical waterproof material, resistant and easy to wash.
– Front footrest adjustable to 3 positions (in the highest position the footrest acts as stabilizer for the carrycot).
– Hood with silent joint, removable together with the bumper bar.
– Viewing window on the hood, to see the baby at any time during the walk.
– Reflective material inserts applied on the hood increase the stroller’s visibility at night.
– Hood flap to provide extra sun protection.
– Stroller and hood lining totally removable and hand washable at 30 degrees.
You can purchase Avio strollers through Diapers.com. Purchasers will get a free fast table chair with their order by entering Promo Code AVIOFAST at checkout.
I think that the Inglesina Avio Stroller is a great stroller for any mom or dad to use with their child. As parents, we want a stroller that is reliable, easy-to-use, and good looking too. I love it when your stroller is easy to fold up and with the Inglesina Avio Stroller, the one-handed fold feature makes it even more appealing to use. My favorite feature is the one-handed fold feature. I also love that it conveniently folds up to take up little room in the trunk of your car or in the garage. Thank you to Mom Central and Inglesina for this review opportunity.
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Inglesina and received an Avio stroller to facilitate this review.