“Life As We Know It” & iTunes Giveaway
On February 8th, 2011, Warner Home Video released Life As We Know It on Blu-ray and DVD. Life As We Know It stars Katherine Heigl and and the very handsome Josh Duhamel. This movie is funny, heartwarming, and adorable! You can purchase the Blu-ray Combo Pack online or in stores, retailing for $35.99.
After a disastrous first date for caterer Holly (Katherine Heigl) and network sports director Messer (Josh Duhamel), all they have in common is a dislike for each other and their love for their goddaughter Sophie. But when they suddenly become all Sophie has in this world, Holly and Messer must set their differences aside. Juggling careers and social calendars, they’ll have to find common ground while living under the same roof. Josh Lucas, Christina Hendricks, Hayes MacArthur and Jean Smart co-star in this tart and tender romantic comedy directed by Greg Berlanti (Brothers & Sisters, Everwood).
DVD Release Date: February 8, 2011
Studios: Warner Home Video
Combo Pack SRP: $35.99
Life As We Know It is available on Demand and For Download, just in time for Valentine’s Day!
I really liked this movie and thought it was heartwarming, cute, and even somewhat romantic. I love Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel together. I hope they can star in more movies together. A big thank you goes to Warner Home Video for this review opportunity!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a $15 iTunes Gift Card to purchase Life As We Know It on iTunes!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment what you will be doing or did on Valentine’s Day this year!!!
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Life As We Know It on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, February 20th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a product sample from Warner Home Video to facilitate this review. The giveaway was sponsored by Warner Home Video. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.