Eucerin Calming Bath and Body Giveaway
I love Eucerin and am proud to participate as a blogger in the Eucerin Skin FIRST Network! Each month, we receive important information on how to take care of our skin, in addition to fun packages we receive and giveaways we host on our blogs! Here is some useful information I received for the month of December.
Have you ever wondered exactly what made Rudolph’s nose shine and glow so much? If you ask a skin care expert, they would probably say Rudolph has symptoms of dry, irritated skin from the cold winter weather. December Skin FIRST Movement Update is about keeping the cold winter weather from hurting your skin – as well as treating the inevitable dry skin patch. So would you be put on Santa’s skin care “naughty” or “nice” list based on your current habits? Here are some tips to help you get on the “nice” list and stay there:
– Wear gloves in the winter to protect your hands against environmental elements.
– When washing the dishes or doing laundry, protect your skin with protective gloves, shielding your hands from chemicals and excess water.
– Do you use daily moisturizer for your dry, itchy skin? If you don’t, frequent scratching could lead to skin irritation and possibly infection, and no one wants to feel uncomfortable around the holidays. Be sure to use an oil-based moisturizer during the Winter to keep skin moisturized such as Eucerin Original or Eucerin Plus lotions.
– What type of cleanser do you use? Many soaps are alkaline, which can be irritating to unhealthy skin and lead to a condition called alkali eczema, resulting in itching, redness, small bumps and flaking. To reduce their drying properties, many soaps contain added fats like lanolin and paraffin and/or lactic or citric acid – so always look at the label before you buy! Soap free cleansers like Eucerin Calming Body Wash are great for this time of year and the Eucerin Calming Creme can be used to break the itch/scratch cycle.
Eucerin’s Calming Body Wash and Calming Creme can help with the itchy, dry winter skin when used regularly. Make an early resolution to yourself to make it on the “nice” list next year by making 2011 the year you put your skin first. To get started, take the Skin FIRST Pledge here now.
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a prize pack including Eucerin Calming Body Wash, Eucerin Calming Creme, a bath sponge, bath gloves and an in-shower pumice stone!!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Are you on Santa’s skin care “naughty” or “nice” list? Watch this Eucerin video to learn how to protect your skin during the cold winter months. What is something new you learned from the video?
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Follow Eucerin on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Eucerin on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, January 6th, 2011! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a gift bag from Eucerin to facilitate this campaign post. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.