NESTLÉ Gifting Ideas & Giveaway
Christmas is a little more than a week away and you may be rushing around town to purchase last minute gifts…or stocking stuffers. I love buying gifts for people, but when it comes to answering the question, “What do you want for Christmas,” I go blank!
I do love to receive gift baskets, with a variety of items (especially pampering items, music, or chocolate) and I love homemade items! Gift cards are always a welcome addition as well. What are some of your favorite gift ideas?
Be sure to check out NESTLÉ Family Holiday Celebrations, a special site where you can find tips, tools, and inspiration for the holidays. One article that was inspiring was entitled, “How to Make a Very Special Christmas Stocking.”
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a Christmas prize pack filled with Stocking Stuffers, including WONKA Fun Dip books, a CRUNCH/Paul Frank Basket and a $100 VISA gift card!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment one of your favorite gift ideas (whether to give or receive)!
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of NESTLÉ Family on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Monday, December 20th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I was compensated for my participation in the NESTLÉ Family Holiday Exchange and for writing this post. The giveaway was sponsored by NESTLÉ Family (CRUNCH, WONKA). All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.