Wilton “Pops in a Post” Contest
If you are a regular follower of The Mommy-Files, you’ve seen many different Wilton posts focused on cake decorating, cookie decorating, and candy making. Most recently, I learned about Pops. Pops are for all occasions, from birthday parties to weddings. Pops are for everyone, from the beginning decorator to the expert. They can be as simple or as complex as you want. The opportunities to personalize Pops are virtually endless, varying color, design, taste, and more. Plus, Pops aren’t just about cake pops, but you can make pops using cookies, crispy treats, and brownies too!
Wilton makes it easier than anyone to bake, decorate, display and present Pops through its ideas (projects), tools, and accessories. Wilton has everything you need! Pops make great gifts and Wilton makes it easy to package and present them so that you can accomplish that ‘wow’ factor.
The Pops – Sweets on a Stick publication contains over 250 amazing decorated pop ideas. Plus, you’ll find basic pop-making tips, step-by-step instructions and great ways to present pops at a party or as gifts. You can view several sample pages of the book on Wilton.com.
The Pops section of Wilton.com (http://www.wilton.com/pops) contains additional ideas, recipes, and how-to advice.
Wilton is excited to extend a contest to bloggers in the blogosphere, focusing on Pops treats! These are really yummy and I myself am excited to try making them! Here’s some information on the contest.
– To enter the contest, bloggers will create their own Pops treat and post an article in their blog about the treat, experience decorating, product used, process, hints, etc. Entries are submitted via: http://www.wilton.com/pops/bloggers-contest
– Wilton will select 10 finalists from all entries submitted.
– The finalists will be posted on Wilton.com and the winner will be selected via a vote on Wilton.com.
– The first 40 bloggers that ‘pre-register’ on Wilton.com will receive a Pops kit containing Wilton Pops product (which can be used in the blog post). Pre-registration only involves providing name, address, blog name, blog URL and twitter ID. The Pops kit contains product that is not available anywhere at retail yet and is worth over $125 (items are listed below). The URL for pre-registration is: http://www.wilton.com/pops/bloggers-contest/preregister.cfm (link will not be live until 10:00 am CST on December 15th)
– Winner will receive a $500 Visa card and the 9 other finalists receive a $100 gift card.
– Complete rules can be found at: http://www.wilton.com/pops/bloggers-contest/rules.cfm
– The contest is open to U.S. residents only.
– December 15: Pre-Registration begins on Wilton.com and entries can be submitted.
– January 10: Final day for entries to be submitted.
– January 13: Finalists announced on Wilton.com and voting begins.
– January 19: Voting ends at Midnight.
– January 20: Winner announced via Wilton.com blog.
– Pops Treat Sticks – $3.99
– Chocolate Pro Electric Chocolate Melter – $32.99
– Heart and Star Pops Wraps – $2.29
– Pops Decorating Stand – $3.99
– Pops Book – $14.99
– Jungle Pals Pops Fun Pix – $2.29
– Princess Pops Fun Pix – $2.29
– Ruffle Pops Wraps – $2.29
– Animal Make a Face – $2.29
– People Make a Face – $2.29
– Candy Eyeballs – $3.99
– Animal Pops Sprinkle Set – $3.99
– People Pops Sprinkle Set – $3.99
– Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold – $9.99
– Stars Pops Mold – $9.99
– Flower Pops Cookie Pan – $9.99
– Pops Display Stand – $5.99
Remember, only the first 40 applicants receive a Pre-Registration Pops Kit. The Pre-registration starts at 10:00 am CST. Enter to create your Pops for a chance to win some amazing prizes!!!
This was a compensated post through Wilton Industries. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.