FINISH Quantum and JET-DRY Turbo Dry Giveaway
Clean and spot-free dishes are something I must have in my home. When I open up the cupboard, I EXPECT to see clean and ready-to-use dishes waiting for me. Thanks to Mom Central, I had the opportunity to try out FINISH Quantum and JET-DRY Turbo Dry.
Dishwashers save a lot of time and energy, but if you use a dishwasher soap that leaves a residue or spots, you may end up spending more time and energy re-cleaning your dishes than you would have in the first place. I really like FINISH Quantum and find that my dishes are clean after washing, with no filmy residue. The JET-DRY Turbo Dry is just what you’re looking for when it comes to quick drying in the dishwasher!
Using a product like FINISH allows you to enjoy cooking instead of dreading the cleanup. This advanced dishwashing detergent releases agents to break down food residue in three different ways. During the dishwashing cycle, bleach granules fight tough stains, enzyme granules soften burnt-on food, and POWERBALL with JET-DRY gel gives fantastic shine to your dishes. With FINISH Quantum, you’ll get the satisfaction and feel confident in know that your dishes will be the clean the first time, every time – even without pre-rinsing. Using FINISH JET-DRY Turbo Dry along with FINISH Quantum provides superior drying compared to detergent alone, so you won’t need to towel dry as you unload.
FINISH was recently featured on an episode of “Designing Spaces.” The segment provides an excellent overview of the do’s and don’ts of dishwashing. Check it out HERE.
12 Count of FINISH Quantum retails for $3.99. 6.76 oz Bottle of JET-DRY Turbo Dry retails for $4.49.
I really enjoy using FINISH Quantum and JET-DRY Turbo Dry. Thanks to Mom Central for an amazing review!
5 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will win a prize pack including a sample of FINISH Quantum and JET-DRY Turbo Dry!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win this giveaway!
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Friday, December 10th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
“I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of FINISH and received a sample of FINISHQuantum and JET-DRY Turbo Dry. Mom Central Consulting also sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.”