Craftsman & Sears Teflon Workwear Giveaway
I love Sears and am somewhat familiar with the Craftsman line of products. However, I most recently had the opportunity to check out the Craftsman workwear, including a Hooded Shirt Jacket, T-shirt, and Coveralls. Dirt, grease and grime can take their toll on clothes, but with Craftsman Workwear, the Dupont Teflon fabric protector repels and releases stains to look good and last longer, job after job.
Today, November 30th is the last day you can enter for a chance to win a trip to the Daytona 500. For the promotion, Teflon partnered with Craftsman and Sears. You can download a 15% coupon for Craftsman workwear from the site.
The Craftsman Hooded Shirt Jacket is heavy duty and a good looking jacket. Not only will it keep you warm, it also resists stains due to dirt, grime and grease…thanks to the Teflon fabric protector. It has a 100% cotton shell with 100% quilted nylon for added warmth. It also has an attached hooded jersey. Teflon fabric protector is built into the fabric and the jacket has triple-needle stitching for durability. The jacket is imported and has a two-year wear-out warranty.
The Craftsman Workwear Tee with Teflon fabric protector is a rib-knit crewneck tee shirt. It is more sturdy than your average tee shirt and the Teflon fabric protector resists stains caused by dirt, grime, and grease. It has a chest pocket with the Craftsman logo and is made of 100% cotton. The ash color is made of cotton and polyester. It weighs 6.75 ounces and has non-stick stain protection built right into the fabric. It comes with a two-year wear out warranty and is available in 6 colors.
The Craftsman Long Sleeve Coveralls are heavy duty and will keep your every day clothes clean while getting the dirty work done. There’s no need to ruin a good set of work clothes with work stains. If you are working on the car or on the jobsite, these wrinkle resistant poly/cotton twill 1 piece overalls from Craftsman are both comfortable and durable. They feature the triple needle construction and bar-tack stress points for added toughness. On the coveralls, there are plenty of pockets, including an oversized utility pocket and a pencil stall on the sleeve, and elastic at the back waist for a snug fit. The non-stick stain protection is built right into the fabric. The front closure with snaps and heavy duty hidden 2-way zipper will keep your regular clothes safe from grim and damage.
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a prize package including a Craftsman Hooded Shirt Jacket, a Craftsman Workwear Tee, and a set of Craftsman Long Sleeve Coveralls, as well as a $25 Sears Gift Card!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY)
– Tell me in a comment if you’ve worn clothing with Teflon fabric protector before and what your experience has been. If you haven’t, tell me in a comment why you want to win this giveaway!
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Follow Dupont Teflon on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Dupont Teflon on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, December 15th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a sample from Sears and Dupont to facilitate this review on The Mommy-Files. The giveaway was sponsored by Sears and Dupont. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.