I am so excited that Tangled is coming to the big screen tomorrow! I have been looking forward to it for a while now. Yes, an adult that WANTS to see a cartoon in the theaters! I’m sure I’m not the only one though.
On November 24th, Walt Disney Pictures will release Tangled in theaters everywhere! Tangled is one of the most hilarious, hair-raising tales ever told. When the kingdom’s most wanted – and most charming – bandit Flynn Rider (voice of Zachary Levi) hides out in a mysterious tower, he’s taken hostage by Rapunzel (voice of Mandy Moore), a beautiful and feisty tower-bound teen with 70 feet of magical, golden hair. Flynn’s curious captor, who’s looking for her ticket out of the tower where she’s been locked away for years, strikes a deal with the handsome thief and the unlikely duo sets off on an action-packed escapade, complete with a super-cop horse, an over-protective chameleon and a gruff gang of pub thugs. In theaters this holiday season in Disney Digital 3D, Tangled is a story of adventure, heart, humor and hair – lots of hair!
– Tangled marks Walt Disney Pictures’ 50th full-length animated feature.
– Rising stars Byron Howard and Nathan Greno take the helm, infusing the fresh talent of the animation industry’s newest generation of directors. Howard directed Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Bolt, the 2008 animated comedy adventure that grossed more than $300 million worldwide and earned two Golden Globe nominations (Best Animated Film and Best Original Song) and an Oscar nomination for Best Animated Feature. Greno, a 14-year Disney animation veteran, served as head of story on Bolt, and has animation and/or story credits on Mulan, Brother Bear, and Meet the Robinsons.
– Tangled features new songs and a score by eight-time Oscar-winning composer/songrwriter Alan Menken (The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Pocahontas, and most recently, Enchanted). Lyrics are by Glenn Slater, a 2008 Tony and Grammy nominee for his work on The Little Mermaid.
U.S. Release Date: November 24, 2010
Voice Cast: Mandy Moore, Zachary Levi, Donna Murphy, Ron Perlman, M.C. Gainey, Jeffrey Tambor, Brad Garrett, Paul F. Tompkins
Directors: Byron Howard, Nathan Greno
Producer: Roy Conli
Composer: Alan Menken
Lyrics by: Glenn Slater
Screenplay by: Dan Fogelman
In celebration of the new release of Tangled, 1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a Tangled prize pack, including 3 shirts and a pack of Tangled Silly Bandz!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment one of your favorite Disney movies!!
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Follow Tangled on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Tangled on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, November 28th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a sample from Walt Disney Pictures to facilitate this review on The Mommy-Files. The giveaway was sponsored by Walt Disney Pictures. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.