Hasbro 50th Anniversary Edition of The Game of Life Giveaway
I have loved working with Hasbro and was excited to receive my very own 50th Anniversary Edition of The Game of Life. I remember playing the Game of Life with my parents and siblings when I was younger. Now I have to tell you….it’s SO MUCH DIFFERENT playing The Game of Life as an adult, especially since I have personally been through some of the events in the game! I still find the game fun and exciting to play!
Will you have lots of kids and keep your steady job? Or risk it all on the path to fame and riches? Set your car pawn on the path and give the spinner a turn to see how it all turns out for you in THE GAME OF LIFE 50th Special Anniversary Edition game! With all kinds of pitfalls and windfalls lying in your path, there’s no telling who the winner will be. But collect your play money and head toward “retirement” to see if you get to live out your days in luxury and win! And, in this special edition, five special coins add to the action and bring big rewards if you’ve got them at the end. Life is an adventure, and so is this game!
Includes gameboard, 6 plastic car pawns, pink and blue “people” pegs, 1 bridge, label sheet, 3 mountains, 25 LIFE tiles, instructions, story sheet, banker’s tray, 7 buildings, 24 Spin to Win tokens, Spin to Win strip, Deck of 54 cards, spinner base, ring and dial, stack of play money, bank loans, 5 special coins and pay raises.
Adult assembly required. For 2 to 6 players. Ages 9 and up. The 50th Anniversary edition of The Game of Life retails for $17.99.
This is a fun game that I have enjoyed playing as an adult as much as I did as a kid! It was weird at times to play the game with some of the events that I have been through in real life. The 50th Anniversary Edition of The Game of Life is a great idea for a Christmas gift for family or friends! Thanks to Hasbro for another awesome product!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win his or her own 50th Anniversary edition of The Game of Life!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
When was the last time you played the Game of Life? Do you have any special memories of playing the Game of Life?
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Hasbro on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, December 2nd, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a sample from Hasbro to facilitate this review on The Mommy-Files. The giveaway was sponsored by Hasbro. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.