Wisk Experiment: Morning Routine
I have loved being a Wisk Beta Blogger and conducting these various experiments to see how Wisk with New Stain Spectrum works at removing stains and getting clothes cleaned. I have to admit that I had never used Wisk before and was excited to see if it worked well. I also have to admit that I am sad that my Wisk experiments have come to an end. It was a lot of fun!
This final experiment was surrounding the Morning Routine. As a woman, I wear makeup and in the evening, I remove my makeup. Sometimes makeup residue ends up on the towel after I’ve washed my face. I try to remove all of the mascara, but sometimes it doesn’t all come off. I found it interesting that this was called the Morning Routine experiment. I personally would have called it the Evening Routine Experiment. Nevertheless, it was an experiment and I had fun conducting it on The Mommy-Files.
Let’s face it….Everyone has a morning routine – wake up, shower, get dressed, get the kids ready and possibly whip up some breakfast. But, where do YOU fall into the mix? Here’s your chance to carve out some precious “me-time.” Next time you wave good-bye to your kids (and before you head out the door) pour yourself a cup of coffee or tea and head up to the bathroom for a little beauty relief. Whether it’s pampering yourself with a mini facial, updating a manicure or simply applying a dab of your favorite lip gloss, these moments can give you a little lift and put some pep in your step for the day ahead.
Oil stains appear in all shapes and sizes, from your kids’ favorite after school snack (peanut butter on apples) to your favorite salad dressing. Oils however, aren’t just confined to foods. In fact, your lip gloss is also categorized as an oil stain!
Today’s experiment is all about encouraging you to take some well-deserved “me-time.” To get started, use the enclosed mirror to delicately apply the lip gloss, then pucker up and blot just like the professionals do, using the towel we provided. Don’t worry about the mark left behind, new Wisk with Stain Spectrum Technology is engineered to help you tackle the oil-based lip gloss stain!
– Hand towel
– Compact mirror
– Toiletry Bag
– Lip gloss
– Wisk Laundry Detergent
(1) Use the compact mirror to apply the lip gloss.
(2) After applying the lip gloss, pucker up and blot the excess with the towel.
(3) Pre-treat the stain with Wisk, covering the entire kiss mark.
(4) Scrub/rub the stain for 15-30 seconds. I repeated this step 3 times.
(5) Rinse the stain under warm water until there are no more suds visible.
– Wisk comes in Five Stain-Fighting Varieties (All include Wisk Stain Spectrum Technology)
– Wisk Deep Clean: Clean, fresh scent and works great on tough stains
– Wisk Coldwater Power: Specially formulated for cold water conditions so you can save energy and money
– Wisk Colorsafe Bleach: Helps you keep your whites sparkling white and your colors bright and clean
– Wisk High Efficiency: Specifically formulated for your HE machine. To learn more about all things HE, log on to laundryhe.com
– Wisk Fresh Boost: Clean, citrus scent that helps remove tough stains
Thank you so much for a great product and a great experiment! I now LOVE Wisk with Stain Spectrum Technology and will use it in my home in the future!
This is a compensated post as part of the Wisk Campaign with One2one Network. All opinions are 100% my own and were in no way persuaded by Wisk, One2One Network or affiliates.