Yoplait Save Lids to Save Lives Giveaway
Last month was Breast Cancer Awareness Month and you may have noticed pink everywhere you went. According to Komen.org, 10 million peoople could die of breast cancer in the next 25 years. As breast cancer continues to affect many of our loved ones, we look for every possible way to support the cause. This fall, look for specially-marked pink lids on Yoplait yogurt cups through Yoplait’s Save Lids to Save Lives Campaign.
For every pink lid saved and sent in by December 31, 2010, Yoplait will donate 10 cents to Susan G. Komen for the Cure, with a total donation of up to $1.6 million and a guaranteed minimum donation of $500,000. To date, Yoplait has raised more than $25 million for the breast cancer cause.
In an ongoing effort to educate and encourage women of all ages to put their breast health first, Yoplait’s Save Lids to Save Lives campaign is once again working with celebrity breast cancer surgeon Dr. Kristi Funk. Also working as part of the campaign are the founder and CEO of Susan G. Komen for the Cure Nancy G. Brinker and MTV star Audrina Patridge. Through their relationship with Yoplait, these amazing women are encouraging everyone to save their pink lids and the join the fight against breast cancer.
You may ask how you can help contribute to the cause? It’s simple! Just save the lids from your favorite participating Yoplait products including all single serve cups – Original, Light, Thick & Creamy, Light Thick & Creamy, Whips!, Yoplait Delights, Yoplait Greek and select specially-marked packages of large size Yoplait yogurts and Yoplait FrozenSmoothies. There are no specialty codes….just saving and sending in your pink Yoplait lids by December 31, 2010.
To watch educational videos and read a Q&A with Dr. Funk, learn more about Nancy Brinker’s new book Promise Me, and for additional information about Save Lids to Save Lives, visit www.YourLidMatters.com.
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a Yoplait Save Lids to Save Lives Prize Pack, including the following items: 2 VIP coupons for Yoplait Greek, a pink leather journal and pen and an awareness charm bracelet. In addition, Yoplait wil make a donation to Susan G. Komen for the Cure on behalf of each participant!!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment how you support breast cancer awareness or how you work to prevent breast cancer in your life!
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Yoplait on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, November 16th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a prize pack from Yoplait through MyBlogSpark, who also provided the free product, information, and giveaway on The Mommy-Files. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.