“Give Me Talk, Not Text” VTech Phone Review & Giveaway
We live in a world where we find ourselves busy with email, IM and BBM! When was the last time you really reached out and talked to someone over the phone? According to a survey by VTech Communications, the largest U.S. cordless phone manufacturer, 97 percent of Americans believe talking regularly is important for healthy relationships. Sixty-five percent want to use the phone more to stay in touch with friends and family – as opposed to popular tools such as email, texting and social networking.
VTech recently launched StayGrounded.com, a place where consumers can learn about building strong relationships with good communication. The site highlights the power of real conversations to enrich lives.
I received a VTech Expandable Cordless Phone System (model LS6245) for review on The Mommy-Files. VTech’s touch-sensitive LS6245 handles both cellular and landline calls thanks to integrated BLUETOOTH technology, eliminating the typical problems with using cell phones at home, including dropped calls and poor range. A BLUETOOTH headset also can be paired with the LS6245, offering comfortable, hands-free convenience – to cook, sort bills, channel flip or shuffle kids while on long calls.
Connects to BLUETOOTH Cell Phones
Make and receive cellular calls with the ease and comfort of a home phone system. Avoid the mad dash to catch a cell call before it goes to voicemail. Works great for cellular only households. Landline service not required.
Digital Answering System
With 14 minutes of recording time, the digital answering system answers the call when you can’t. No tapes or moving parts.
Large Reverse LCS with White Backlighting
The entire LCD screen illuminates with a white glow, allowing for easier viewing in dim light.
Handset and Base Speakerphone
With the touch of a button, speakerphones in the handset and the base make hands-free conversations easy.
Expandable up to 12 Handsets Using Only One Phone Jack
Uses LS6204 accessory handsets (sold separately). Additional handsets can be placed anywhere in your home or office where you have an electrical outlet and do not require a phone jack. Convenient, flexible and easy to use.
This is an awesome phone to have! I love that you can use via Bluetooth and don’t have to have a land line to use it. It’s easy to use and I like that the unit is not bulky, but easy to store. Thank you VTech for a great product!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a VTech Expandable Phone System (model LS6245)!!!
WIN IT!!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
Tell me in a comment who you talk to on the phone the most!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Follow VTech on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of VTech on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, November 7th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received samples from VTech to facilitate this review. The giveaway was sponsored by VTech. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.