1800flowers.com Halloween Review & Giveaway
Halloween is just around the corner and Fall is here! I had the opportunity to work with 1800flowers.com on a Halloween/Fall Review on The Mommy-Files. The bouquet I received was gorgeous. I am continually impressed with the quality of flowers, bouquet structure, customer service, and prices I find from 1800flowers.com.
I received the Fields of Europe for Fall Bouquet for my review. The Bouquet is inspired by the beautiful blooms found in European flower markets, including fresh sunflowers, roses, lilies, daisy poms and more in an elegant vase. It was stunning! The colors, the medley of flowers, the arrangements, and of course, the home delivery, made it for a special experience. It’s a perfect bouquet for the Fall!
There are several bouquets and assortments on 1800flowers.com that you can choose from for the Fall Season. You’ll find baskets and vases filled with gorgeous flowers, as well as beautifully assembled Fall wreaths. These are perfect for decorating your home or office for the Fall Season.
I also received a very adorable Witch Tower of Sweets. We’ve been snacking on it over the past few days and it’s sitting on our dining room table, lighting up the room with the festive Halloween spirit. This adorable trick-or-treater is actually a 3-box tower of savories and sweets, and includes The Popcorn Factory Halloween Kettle Corn, crunchy ghost-shaped sugar cookies, pucker-inducing sour jelly bats and tangerine candy corn. This is a perfect Halloween gift!
I loved the Fields of Europe for Fall Bouquet. It was gorgeous and full of Fall colors! The Witch Tower of Sweets was absolutely adorable! Not only was it filled with yummy treats, it serves as festive Halloween decoration for any home or office. Thank you to 1800flowers.com for awesome Fall products!!
In celebration of the Fall Season, 1800flowers.com is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit the Fall Decorations section of 1800flowers.com and tell me in a comment which arrangement is your favorite.
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, November 3rd, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received samples from 1800flowers.com to facilitate this review. The giveaway was sponsored by 1800flowers.com. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.