“Vampire Boy’s Good Night” Halloween Giveaway
Halloween is just around the corner and my boys are getting so excited about dressing up and going trick-or-treating! They love the pumpkins and bats and decorations that go along with this fun time of year. This Halloween, gather your little monsters and sink your teeth into a book that’s perfect for Halloween. The first page will be love at first bite! Vampire Boy’s Good Night is a cute and spooky Halloween adventure for families to enjoy. The book was written by New York Times Bestselling Illustrator Lisa Brown. The book can be purchased online and in bookstores, retailing for $16.99.
When the sun goes down and everything is wonderfully cold and dark, a vampire boy and a little witch go searching for children in the night. But this is no ordinary night. It is Halloween, and what they find may surprise them….
Publisher’s Weekly, which gave Vampire Boy’s Good Night a starred review, agrees: “The lyrical, understated prose and clever outsider’s perspective on the holiday might make this a new seasonal favorite.”
This is a cute and spooky book, better for the older aged children. The book is written with kids ages 3-7 in mind. The illustrations are cute and the story is a good one. This is definitely a good addition to our Halloween book collection.
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a Vampire Boy’s Good Night trick-or-treat bag overflowing with goodies — including a copy of the book, a flashlight, glow in the dark fangs and a door knocker that warns all who enter “Shhhh…a Vampire is Sleeping!”
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment a favorite tradition you have in your family around the Halloween season.
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Vampire Boy’s Good Night on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Monday, October 11th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a copy of “Vampire Boy’s Good Night” to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.