Wisk: Protein Lab Science Experiment
I was excited to work with Wisk® as one of the FIRST to experience the brand new Wisk Laundry Detergent in the red-hot bottle. I have never used Wisk before, so I was really excited to find out if it was as good as they said it was! For this second post, I received a package from the Wisk team, which included a Protein-Stained Swatch, Dropping Pipette, Plastic Beaker, Goggles, Lab Coat, and Bottle of Wisk Laundry Detergent.
Wisk was the first liquid laundry detergent to market in 1956 and has been cleaning Ameria’s laundry for the past 50 years. You might remember Wisk from it’s legendary “ring around the collar” campaign. Now, Wisk has upgraded their formula, and not the price, to tackle stains. The upgraded formula features Stain Spectrum™ Technology. Wisk’s enzymes and cleaning agents target the full range of stains on a molecular level for a powerful clean.
New Wisk® with Stain Spectrum™ Technology is engineered to target the major stain groups. While there are hundreds of different kinds of stains, the majority fall into several basic categories such as proteins, carbohydrates, and oils. Protein stains come in many forms, including spinach, eggs, and baby formula, but the most familiar one is the infamous grass stain. If you’re a parent, I’m sure you are very familiar with this one!
– Common Carbohydrate Stains – includes chocolate milk, ketchup, BBQ sauce, and syrup
– Common Protein Stains – includes grass, eggs, and baby formula
– Common Oil Stains – includes peanut butter, ranch dressing, and olive oil
– Common Bio Stains – includes blood and body soil
– Common Bleachable Stains – includes fruit punch, orange juice, worcestershire sauce, and beets
– Common Particulate Stains – includes dirt and baseball clay
– Common Synthetic Stains – includes watercolor paints
It doesn’t matter which of the stains you encounter, New Wisk® with Stain Spectrum™ Technology! You can find Wisk at major retailers nationwide, such as Walmart, Target, and Kroger. The suggested retail price is $5.99 for 50 fl oz. bottles that cleans 32 loads.
Visit Wisk.com to:
– Learn more about Wisk® with Stain Spectrum™ Technology and the different categories of stains
– Download a coupon
– Also, remember to visit Wisk at www.Facebook.com/Wisk
– Follow @Wisk on Twitter
I was really impressed with the stain-removing power of Wisk® with Stain Spectrum™ Technology. This science experiment was both fun and gave me a whole new impression of Wisk® with Stain Spectrum™ Technology! I give it a THUMBS UP! Special thanks to my amazing assistant (and son), Brian!!! Also, thank you to Wisk and One2One Network for this awesome opportunity!
This is a compensated post as part of the Wisk Campaign with One2one Network. All opinions are 100% my own and were in no way persuaded by Wisk, One2One Network or affiliates.