“Babies” DVD Giveaway
On August 29th, Universal Studios Home Entertainment brings to you, “Babies,” on DVD exclusively at Target. If you are impatient like some, you can also find “Babies” via Video on Demand. The DVD will retail for $29.98.
Babies travels the globe following 4 children from vastly different corners of the world in their first year of life, featuring babies from Namibia, Japan, Mongolia and the U.S. The documentary is a life-affirming and universal celebration of the innocence and magic of babies, proving that that if you surround a baby with love it doesn’t matter what culture you’re from or what child-rearing practices you follow.
San Francisco Baby:
In celebration of the upcoming release of “Babies” on DVD, 1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a copy of the DVD!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– What is one (if not more) of your favorite things about babies?
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, September 1st, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received no compensation for hosting this giveaway, however, product for the giveaway was supplied by Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.