Walmart Box Tops For Education Giveaway
Last year, I had the opportunity to visit the General Mills Headquarters in Minnesota and it was a blast!!! I also learned more about the Box Tops Program and it became something I really wanted to get involved with for my son’s school. You can find all kinds of participating products with Box Tops in grocery stores…and even Walmart!
The Box Tops for Education program is an easy solution and this year Walmart is making it even easier! From Aug. 3 – Aug. 31, head over to your local Walmart to find 4 Box Tops on participating General Mills products and earn more cash for the participating school of your choice. As your one-stop destination for all your needs this back-to-school season, Walmart is helping you save more and earn more with the Box Tops for Education brands you love.
With over 20 great brands and more than 40 products participating, here are just a few favorites that include 4 Box Tops that you can find at Walmart this August: Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, Pillsbury Toaster Strudel pastries, Trix Yogurt, Hamburger Helper skillet meals, Totino´s Pizza Rolls snacks, Nature Valley Granola Bars and Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-Ups snacks. Be sure to keep an eye out for Box Tops on great products from Kleenex, Ziploc, and Hefty too!
To celebrate the Box Tops Opportunity at participating Walmarts, 1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will receive a $25 Walmart Gift Card!!!!
WIN IT!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
Tell me in a comment what must-have back-to-school item you purchased at Walmart for this school year!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, August 29th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
The product, prize pack, information and giveaway have all been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.