“My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Bedtime with Pooh” DVD Review & Giveaway
On August 17th, 2010, Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment released “My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Bedtime With Pooh” on DVD! The DVD includes a bonus “Handy Manny” episode plus an exciting new interactive “Discovery Mode Watch and Play” Feature. You can find “My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Bedtime With Pooh” in stores or online, retailing for $19.99.
Parents and kids can share these fun bedtime stories that promote the importance of rest and healthy habits with “My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Bedtime With Pooh.” Kids can join Winnie the Pooh and all his pals from the Hundred Acre Wood as they star in a series of adventures from the hit Playhouse Disney series, “My Friends Tigger & Pooh.” These stories feature themes about staying healthy, getting adequate sleep, building friendships, and having fun. The DVD also includes a bonus episode from the hit companion Playhouse Disney series “Handy Manny” as well as Discovery Mode, an interactive feature with three fun ways to watch and play.
Bedtime is a great time for parents and kids to bond and “Bedtime With Pooh” presents viewers with several heartwarming stories that pay tribute to the occasion. What better way for parents and kids to end their busy days than by watching a collection of delightfully engaging stories about Pooh, Tigger, Buster, Roo, Eeyore, and Darby as they find different ways to help each other out. Eeyore wakes up and has no idea how he wound up outside. Lumpy prepares for his first Moon Party but wonders if the moon will come out. Tigger is really sleepy from staying up all night and needs Pooh and the rest of the gang’s help to keep him awake.
– Pooh’s Double Trouble – The gang is doubly shocked when they start to see twins of themselves in the Wood.
– Eeyore Sleeps On It – The Super Sleuths stay up all night to stop Eeyore from sleep walking.
– Eeyore’s Sad Day – Eeyore’s even sadder than usual and it looks like it’ll take the Super Sleuths to cheer him up – or not.
– Tigger’s Bedtime for Bouncer – After staying up all night, Tigger is too tired to be a very helpful Super Sleuth.
– Once in a Pooh Moon – Lumpy is all set for his first Moon Party … if only the moon would show up!
– Buster’s Bath – The Sleuths have to figure out a way to wash up the pup when Buster refuses to take a bath.
– Handy Manny: Tool for Sale – Bonus episode from companion Playhouse Disney series “Handy Manny.”
– Discovery Mode – Interactive feature with three fun ways to watch and play!
“My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Bedtime With Pooh”
Street Date: August 17, 2010
Suggested Retail Price: $19.99 U.S. and $24.99 Canada
Aspect Ratio: Full screen 1.33:1
Run time: Approximately 72 minutes
Sound: 2.0 Dolby Digital Sound
Language Audio & Subtitles Options: English, English for the Hearing Impaired, French, Spanish
My boys really enjoyed watching this DVD and I liked the message it sent to kids about the importance of rest and how it helps us. I look forward to the next DVD in the series of “My Friends Tigger & Pooh.”
2 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will receive a copy of “My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Bedtime With Pooh” on DVD!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Do you have a special bedtime routine for your children? What is it or what did you grow up doing?
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, August 29th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a copy of “My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Bedtime With Pooh” on DVD from Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.