I Love Strawberries! Submit Your Recipes on The Mommy-Files

In Blogging Randomness
July 8, 2010
1946 Views

One of the things I love about living on the Central Coast is that I can get fresh Strawberries all summer long!!! They are so good here!

So, as I begin posting more recipes on my site, I’m looking for recipes from you …my readers and friends! Please email me your recipe, a picture, and a link to your site so I can start posting them for July!Β  Please email me at themommyfiles(at)gmail(dot)com.

Hugs to everyone!

8 Responses to “I Love Strawberries! Submit Your Recipes on The Mommy-Files”

1. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Jen & Matt. Jen & Matt said: I Love Strawberries! Submit Your Recipes on The Mommy-Files: One of the things I love about living on the Central… http://bit.ly/97G8ea […]

2. mommalovesmee says:

I love strawberries too….!

3. Nichole cook says:

I was at a baby shower the other day and they had this outstanding strawberry pasta dish. Very light and refreshing!
    Bow tie, strawberry pasta:
    -bow tie pasta
    -baby spinach leaves
    -grilled chicken chunks
    -sliced almonds
    -sliced strawberries
    -Salad dressing: poppy seed or balsamic vinegar.
    (I used the poppy seed and loved it!)

4. Gypsy says:

mmmmm. . . strawberries. . . my favorite. I don’t think that anything for me could ever top mashing up a bunch of stawberries, adding in just enough sugar to sweeten things up a bit then pouring the juicy mess over some angel food cake. Just evil enough to get my sugar craving satisfied, but fat free and not enough calories to hurt my wasteline.

5. We love strawberries… all kinds of ways and just plain! Yummy

6. Ro says:

You’re so lucky to get strawberries all summer long. I am jealous lol! We get them fresh for about a month to a month-and-a-half. I love them fresh and in so much. I am going to try and make strawberry muffins. I am not sure which recipe I will be using but just a basic muffin recipe and fresh strawberries. If I come across a fantastic recipe using strawberries I will definitely email it to you.

7. Jenn says:

I too love strawberries and am always looking for new recipes to use them with.

8. Elena says:

I love strawberries too! I make quick and easy ice-cream. I put 2 cups of fresh strawberries in a blender and add 1 cup of cream and 1 cup of sugar. I mix it all together in a blender and pour in small cups. I put the cups in a freezer and freeze it for a few hours. The delicious homemade ice-cream is ready!