Marriott Tots Travel Too Giveaway
Summer is here and families are packing up their bags and their kids and heading out to fun destinations. This summer, I’m planning on taking my boys to Disneyland and we are so excited about it! Taking vacations can be fun, but traveling with tots can definitely have it’s challenges. Anybody who has traveled with a little one will more than likely be nodding their head in agreement with that statement.
I am excited to be working with The Motherhood, an amazing group of moms, and Marriott to bring to you “Marriott Tots Travel Too.” We are gathering together different travel tips that moms and dads have for traveling with little ones!
When you stay at Marriott, it is their goal for you to feel just like you are at home, providing many of the ammenities you would have and use in your home. Tots Travel Too is a program that was created by Marriott to help make traveling easier for families with young children. This program is available at more than 2,500 Courtyard, Fairfield Inn & Suites, SpringHill Suites, Residence Inn, and TownPlace Suites Hotels in the Continental USA and Canada. ” As a parent with a child under three, I am definitely aware of all the planning and stress that can happen when traveling with toddlers,” says Peggy Fang Roe, Vice President Global Brand, Management, TownePlace Suites & Marriott Executive Apartments, Marriott International, Inc. “We’ve developed the Tots Travel Too Program to meet the unique needs of families traveling with very young children. By helping reassure parents, the Tots Travel Too Program helps them to relax, enjoy their trip, and create long-lasting and happy memories with their families.”
The complimentary Tots Travel Too Program provides guests with different ammenities upon request. For bedtime, guests can use a Travel Cribs with freshly laundered COVERPLAY covers for their little ones. For bath time, your little one can take home an adorable squirting toy. Also available are outlet covers, nightlights, and various toiletries for your little ones. These are available at the front desk. You can also pick up a complimentary disposable bib in the breakfast area.
To celebrate summer and traveling with toddlers, 1 lucky winner on The Mommy-Files will win a $250 Marriott Gift Card and a Marriott Tots Travel Too Welcome Gift Basket (pictured on left).
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Leave me a comment with 1 (or more) travel tips for traveling with toddlers!!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Follow Marriott on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway #TotsTravel2 – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, June 30th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I am working in partnership with Marriott and TheMotherhood.com to cover the Marriott Tots Travel Too program and have received a stipend.