The Fruitguys Review & Giveaway
The members in my family eat tons of fruit, so I was excited to have the opportunity to try out the 50 Serving Harvest Flyer Package from The Fruitguys!!! I was so impressed with the speediness of delivery, as well as the variety and quality of the fruits included. The assortment was beautiful!
When you purchase from The Fruitguys, you support small family farms within the area you live in. Their fruit comes from local and regional farms across the country and is delivered next day in environmental friendly fruit crates. The fruits available in the package are different based on where in the United States you live – West Coast, Central, and East Coast. This makes an awesome gift for family, friends, or coworkers! Check out The Fruitguys today!
The 50 Serving Harvest Flyer Package included apples, bananas, pears, strawberries, oranges, plums, mangoes, and clementines. I couldn’t believe how many pieces of fruit were included in the package and that the quality of the fruit was almost perfect! A big thanks goes out to The Fruitguys for giving me the opportunity to conduct a review of the 50 Serving Harvest Flyer Package!
I was very impressed with The Fruitguys overall. They offered great customer service, fast delivery, and quality fruits! I also love that the package of fruit comes from local farmers! I would definitely order from The Fruitguys in the future! A big thanks goes out to The Fruitguys!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a 50 Serving Harvest Flyer Package from The Fruitguys!!!
– Tell me in a comment your favorite fruit!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, June 29th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a product sample from The Fruitguys to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.