Nautica Father’s Day Giveaway
Father’s Day is just around the corner and people everywhere are looking for ways to show the father in their life how much they love and appreciate him. Father’s Day is a day to celebrate your own father or help your kids to celebrate the father in their lives. Nautica is here to help you celebrate Dad this Father’s Day!
Nautica just launched a contest on Facebook where one lucky winner will have the opportunity to receive a $3,500 photo shoot and a $1,500 Nautica shopping spree for uploading their favorite father-daughter or father-son photo. Each entrant will also receive 10% off a Nautica.com purchase.
At Nautica, you’ll find clothes and accessories for dad – perfect for Father’s Day. You’ll also find clothes and accessories for mom and children too! Check out Nautica today!
In celebration of Father’s Day, Nautica is providing 2 lucky winners on The Mommy-Files an amazing Father’s Day Prize Pack! The Prize Pack includes a silk tie, polo t-shirt, and sunglasses packaged together in a chic navy and white beach tote bag!!! This Prize Pack is retailed at just under $300!!!
– Tell me in a comment one thing that reminds you of your dad or one trait that you undoubtedly inherited from your dad!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, June 17th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received no compensation for writing this post. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.