Simply Go-Gurt Review & Giveaway
My boys LOVE Go-Gurt, made by Yoplait. I love that it’s a fun way for them to eat yogurt! Many moms are discovering the newest tasty and wholesome snack that both moms and kids can happily agree on. You can find it in the dairy case of your local grocery store! Go-Gurt is available in Strawberry and Mixed Berry.
Go-Gurt is made from simple ingredients moms look for and contains no high fructose corn syrup or artificial colors or flavors. Each tube is a good source of calcium and vitamin D. It’s a snack that’s good for your child and low in fat and one that you can feel good about giving to your kids.
My boys love Go-Gurt and I love that they are a healthy and fun snack I can offer to them! Their favorite flavor is Strawberry and they love the colorful packages the Go-Gurt comes in. Thank you Yoplait for an amazing product that moms (and kids) everywhere will love!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a Simply…Go-Gurt Prize Pack including a pocket Etch a Sketch, weekly planner, and a seat back organizer!!!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, June 16th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a Simply…Go-Gurt Prize Pack, information, and additional prize pack to give away, all of which were provided by Yoplait through MyBlogSpark. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.