Today, May 18th, was deemed I Love Reese’s Day by more than 40,000 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fans across the United States. These fans showed their support by signing an online petition to create this fun, new holiday! I personally LOVE Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. There so yummy both right off the shelf or frozen!
I Love Reese’s Day also kicks off the Reese’s Loves Back on-pack, instant-win promotion that give away up to $2 million in cash prizes through December 31, 2010.
I Love Reese’s Day
kicked off on April 19 with television star and Reese’s
Peanut Butter Cup fan Lauren Conrad signing her name to the I Love Reese’s Day
petition at the Hershey®’s
Times Square store in New York City. To thank the 40,000 fans who joined the campaign and to celebrate this tasty holiday, the Reese’s
brand is giving away up to 10,000 Reese’s
Peanut Butter Cups at random to fans who visited the petition website.
In addition, Reese’s
Peanut Butter Cups is returning the love to their fans by launching the nationwide Reese’s Loves You Back™
on-pack, instant-win promotion. The promotion will give away up to $2 million in cash prizes in $10, $25 and $100 increments on specially-marked Reese’s
Peanut Butter Cups, Reese’s
Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, Reese’s
Big Cup Peanut Butter Cups, Reese’s® Pieces®
Candies and Reese’s
Crispy Crunchy Bars now through December 31, 2010. Reese’s
products are available at mass, grocery, drug and convenience stores nationwide. For additional information on the Reese’s Loves You Back
promotion, visit www.reeses.com
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a prize pack including:
– Specially-marked Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
– Reese’s Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
– Reese’s Big Cup Peanut Butter Cups
– Reese’s Pieces Candies
– Reese’s Pieces Crispy Crunchy Bars
**You have a chance of winning cash prizes in $10, $25, and $100 increments on the above packages!!!**
Tell me in a comment how you like to eat your Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups or what your favorite Reese’s candy is!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, May 25th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received no compensation for hosting this giveaway. The giveaway was provided by The Hershey Company. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.