Hershey’s Pieces Candies Review & Giveaway
I remember the first time I was introduced to Reese’s Pieces was when I was watching the movie, “ET” and ET started eating them. I tried them and immediately fell in love with them. I love Hershey’s Products and plan to visit Hershey, Pennsylvania someday and can’t wait! I was excited to be given the opportunity to review the new Hershey’s Pieces Candies. They are so yummy and come in 4 different flavors – Reese’s Pieces, Almond Joy Pieces, Special Dark Pieces, and York Pieces.
Hershey’s Reese’s Piecesare really yummy! These are a creative way to enjoy the creamy taste of Reese’s Peanut Butter. They’re based on Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups….in a miniature “pieces” version.
Hershey’s Almond Joy Piecesare a tasty and interesting twist of the yummy Almond Joy Candies. The Almond Joy Pieces Candies are made with smooth milk chocolate, sweet coconut, and crunchy almonds. They are really good!
Hershey’s Special Dark Pieceswere also really good. If you like Dark Chocolate, you’ll really enjoy these miniature versions of Hershey’s Special Dark Chocolate!
Hershey’s York Piecesare good if you enjoy York Peppermint Patties. York Pieces are made with smooth dark chocolate and peppermint.
You can find all 4 flavors of the pieces candies by Hershey’s in a grocery store near you!
I was excited to try out the Hershey’s Pieces Candies and definitely have my favorites. My favorites are the Reese’s Pieces Candies and Almond Joy Pieces Candies. My boys really enjoyed the Special Dark Pieces and the York Pieces. I’m excited to see what Hershey’s will come up with next!!! Thank you Hershey’s for your amazing Pieces Candies!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a prize package including a bag of each flavor – Reese’s Pieces, Almond Joy Pieces, Special Dark Pieces, and York Pieces!!!
Tell me in a comment what flavor you’d love to try first or if you’ve already tried them, what your favorite flavor is!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Hershey’s Pieces Candies on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, May 25th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received samples of the Pieces Candies from The Hershey Company to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.