“Firehouse!” Children’s Book Giveaway
I love reading books with my boys and was excited to have the opportunity to review a wonderful children’s book called Firehouse! My boys really liked the book, Firehouse!, was written by Mark Teague. I liked the storyline, as well as the illustrations. I am familiar with Mark Teague in the work he’s done with Jane Yolen and look forward to seeing what he comes out with next. Firehouse! was released on May 1st, 2010 and retails for $16.99
Join Edward and his cousin Judy as they spend a hilarious day learning how to be firefighters. From a fire drill that leads to a slippery slide down a fire pole, to a hysterical battle with an out-of-control fire hose, Edward is in for an action-packed adventure. And when faced with a real emergency, can Edward save the day?
About the Author
Mark Teague is an award-winning children’s book author and illustrator. His books include Funny Farm, a 2009 Parents’ Choice Silver Award Picture Book; Daer Mrs. Larue, the 2002 Book Sense Illustrated Book of the Year; Detective Larue; Larue for Mayor; and Pigsty. He is also the illustrator of the New York Times bestselling How Do Dinosaurs series by Jane Yolen. Mark lives in New York State with his wife and daughters.
I really enjoyed reading Firehouse! with my boys. The story is fun, as are the illustrations. Thank you so much for a wonderful book Mark! I look forward to seeing what you come out with next!
1 reader on The Mommy-Files will win the grand prize, consisting of a Firehouse Playset and a Copy of Firehouse! 2 readers on The Mommy-Files will win a copy of the book, Firehouse!
Tell me in a comment 1 the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word, “Firehouse.”
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, May 30th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a copy of “Firehouse!” to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.