See’s Candies Giveaway
I LOVE See’s Candies! They are my favorite chocolates around! I was so excited to receive gift certificates to See’s Candies for 1 pound boxes of chocolates for my birthday and Mother’s Day from my parents! Whenever I create my “custom” box of See’s Candies, I always make sure I include some of my favorite chocolates – Caramel Squares, Peanut Butter Patties, Chocolate Butter Cream, Divinity, Chelsea, and Milk Bordeauxs. They are SO good!!!
Whether you’re looking for gifts for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Graduation, Birthdays, or Holidays, you can always find something delicious at See’s Candies! I know firsthand how great See’s Candies is – not only through my blog, but through my life! Thank you for being awesome See’s Candies!
I love See’s Candies and am thrilled to work with them and feature them as a favorite company on The Mommy-Files! Thank you for your amazing products and delicious chocolates See’s Candies! Keep up the good work.
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a See’s Candies Gift Certificate good for a 1 Pound Box of Chocolates!!!
Tell me in a comment a product you’d love to try or love buying when you visit See’s Candies!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, May 23rd, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received no compensation for writing this post. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.