National Geographic Little Kids Review & Giveaway
I love National Geographic, including their magazines, books, and DVDs! My boys and I recently had the opportunity to review National Geographic Little Kids. I loved the smaller magazines and my boys really enjoyed reading through them. The pictures and information were wonderful, plus I loved the trading cards found in each of the magazines. I can definitely see myself purchasing a subscription to National Geographic Little Kids for my boys!
National Geographic Little Kids is aimed at preschoolers ages 3 to 6 and their parents. This magazine is for young explorers, packed with teaching tools to help parents inspire a love of learning in their children. The Association of Educational Publishers chose National Geographic Little Kids for its highest award, the Golden Lamp, in 2008 and named the magazine Periodial of the Year in 2008 and 2009. National Geographic Little Kids also won a Parents’ Choice Gold Award for 2008, 2009, and 2010.
National Geographic Little Kids is filled with lively photographs and engaging stories, which help develop prereading and early reading skills. The magazine also includes interactive picture games and puzzles to teach logic and counting, plus each 24-page issue contains fresh and imaginative instruction tools. You’ll enjoy captivating animal stories, answers to questions on kids’ favorite topics, features on different cultures to inspire a sense of understanding about the world, plus interactive experiments to introduce simple science. Each issue also includes a set of six wild animal cards.
I love that National Geographic Little Kids is a perfect size for little hands, measuring at approximately 6 1/2″ by 7″. The subscription is available for only $15 a year (six issues; international subscription cost varies) and on newstands for $3.99 a copy. Explore more online! Go HERE for a subscription to National Geographic Little Kids.
I was VERY impressed with National Geographic Little Kids and would love to purchase a subscription in the future. It is a wonderful magazine and one that my boys really enjoyed reading! Thank you for a wonderful magazine National Geographic!!!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a copy of the latest National Geographic Little Kids Magazine!!!
Visit National Geographic online and tell me in a comment something you learned or another product you like!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Monday, May 17th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a few copies of National Geographic Little Kids as part of a campaign through Family Review Network to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.